Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tee hee hee

Ok. So I was a complete bitch on HCG so I stopped and am doing Weight Watchers with my mom and I am down 8 lbs since Sunday! Whoot whoot. It it easier to do the same diet as my mom since we eat together and I was very jealous of the things she got to eat and I was stuck with chicken, an apple, and a pickle and a breadstick. This is working well for me. I am writing down my food and counting up my points. Plus I can get frozen meals and the points are already figured out for me. Erica, you are a complete saint! Such willpower! Congratulations on being able to stick with it! I couldn't. So, I don't remember what I last said about work but Wednesday I got pulled into the bosses office and I got into trouble because the scones I made didn't turn out... I mis-scaled somewhere so I don't know where and Megan (the girl who has always been so mean to me) was supposed to be traiining me but she would always leave me alone so they blamed her too since she wasn't watching over me and training/babysitting me like a trainer is supposed to. SO! They infomed me that Ieshia, my manager, is going to be training me over the next month or so and I am the new lead baker! Megan basically got demoted as she has been doing some things recently that she shouldn't have been. I feel bad at how everything played out but I am super excited for myself!!! My feelings are torn because Megan and I were finally starting to kinda get along after I stood up to her a couple months ago and told her to F OFF!!! Now I am sure she blames me for losing her position but she has no one to blame but herself and her crappy attitude. So, mom and I went to Olive Garden and celebrated... I went over points but thankfully we get some flex points each week. Well, I gotta get going. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend Erica! I'm back to work in the morning. Update: I was able to leave a comment! I switched to the new interface for blogger and it worked! Hooray! Anyhoo, off to church in an hour and a half then back home. I think I shall take Lilli to the dog park again. She loves it so much! I like all the people I meet there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment